Abhiyan Nepal, a non-government organization working for past 14 years in development field based on Jhapa district is recruiting young, energetic, highly motivated candidate for implementing the CHHANA PROJECT in association with HABITAT FOR HUMANITY NEPAL, in Jhapa District.
Post: Civil Overseer
No of Post:1
Position Based: Jhapa Gaupalika, Jhapa
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Civil overseer will carry out different surveys / design of the program area
- Civil overseer will supervise the implementation of the project
- Civil overseer will communicate with the community members regularly regarding technical components of program
- Civil overseer will ensure the implementation of the technical designs and plans
- He/she will work with direct coordination with program Officer
- Monitor construction progress to ensure that procedure, materials and equipment comply with approved project plan, specifications and samples as per agreed standards and quality
- And according to office requirement on project document
- Assist and evaluate technical components of program
- Supervises local skilled and unskilled labor to program
PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED FOR THE POSITION
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Ability and willingness to work in team and to work under pressure in the field
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in disaster safe shelter construction and know about all the equipment of shelter construction.
- Good interaction/ tackling skill in community.
Interested Nepali applicants with suitable skills are requested to submit and application letter, updated CV with two referees through online application http://abhiyannepal.org.np/job-opportunities , or directly email on email@example.com by 17 March 2018. Please clarify the position you are applying as subject of email. Applications will proceed as soon as we receive.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the selection process.
Updated on 2018-03-11T11:40:31+00:00, by .