Abhiyan Nepal, a non-government organization working for more than 14 years in development field based on Jhapa District is recruiting young, energetic, highly motivated Civil Overseer for implementing the Community Development and DRR Projects in association with National and International Non-Government Organizations in Jhapa and Sunsari Districts.
Post: Civil Overseer
No of Post:1
Position Based: Jhapa and Frequently Field Visit of Other District as well
Contract Duration: 1 Year
Age: 21 Above and 40 Below
Personnel Benefits: As per rules of the Organization
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out different surveys / design of the programme area
- Supervise the implementation of the project
- Communicate with the community members regularly regarding technical components of programme
- Ensure the implementation of the technical designs and plans
- He/she will work with direct coordination with program Officer
- Monitor construction progress to ensure that procedure, materials and equipment comply with approved project plan, specifications and samples as per agreed standards, quality and according to office requirement on project document
- Assist and evaluate technical components of programme
- Supervise local skilled and unskilled labor to programme
- Prepare project progress reports and field data
PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED FOR THE POSITION
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Ability and willingness to work in team and to work under pressure in the field
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in disaster safe shelter construction and know about all the equipment of shelter construction.
- Good interaction/ tackling skill in community.
Interested qualified Nepali applicants with suitable skills are requested to submit an application letter mentioning expected salary, updated CV with two referees through online application http://abhiyannepal.org.np/job-opportunities , or directly email on firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th April 2018. Please clarify the position you are applying as subject of email. Applications will proceed as soon as we receive.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the selection process.